Operating a business in Dubai can be lucrative if you don’t know how to go about it. Part of running a business venture in the emirate also means protecting yourself and your business from losses. That’s why you should not think twice about getting Professional liability insurance.
At FISCO, we offer business liability insurance that protects your business. Through decades of operating in Dubai, we have collaborated with many insurance companies to ensure you have access to the perfect liability insurance that suits the needs of your business.
Does Your Business Need Liability Insurance?
Liability insurance protects your business if a third-party gets injured, or if their property is damaged on account of your business activities or on the premises of your business.
- Your business premises are frequented by customers
- You conduct regular off-site work
- You have control of someone else’s property
- You have access to your clients’ equipment
What Does Liability Insurance mean in Dubai?
We believe that our clients should be aware of how professional liability insurance is beneficial in the long run. The scope of the insurance is as below:
- Accidental death of a third-party on account of negligence
- Bodily injury to a third-party due to negligence
- Loss of or damage to property belonging to a third-party due to negligence
- All associated legal costs and expenses
Benefits of Liability Insurance
When you opt for liability insurance in Dubai through FISCO, here are the benefits you enjoy:
- Bespoke insurance solution to suit the unique requirements of your business
- Professional risk assessors
- Experienced and knowledgeable loss control and prevention engineers
- Prompt and hassle-free claims settlement
We make sure our clients’ needs are properly assessed to be able to offer the best insurance solutions. Get in touch with us today; once we understand the requirements of your business, all you need to do is fill out a proposal form. We will work with our in-house underwriters to ensure your business gets the right business liability insurance at the most suitable terms.
You will be able to choose from a variety of detailed quotations from different insurance providers that we collaborate with, along with our recommendation. We can help you compare terms and conditions to select the right liability insurance that best suits your needs. Once you make your choice, we will obtain the necessary documents, and send you the certificate of insurance along with the policy documents.